Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

One good thing about music...

...when it hits you, you feel no pain.

My music playlist this morning included: What I Got (Reprise), Santeria and Garden Grove. I'm psyched about the Badfish (Sublime cover band) concert in 15 days.

I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was thinking, and worrying, about the HSG. 5 more "wake ups" as my friend Dianna calls it. I've just been thinking about how much it's going to hurt.. I know many of my friends have had it done. Everyone lived. And I think I have a pretty good pain tolerance. It's just new. Something I've never done before. And with the discomfort of Monday's vaginal u/s, and people telling me it's MUCH worse than that - I'm nervous. Very, very nervous.

It seems it will be a sunny, fun weekend. Hopefully it will help keep my mind off of Wednesday.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio