Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hump day.

I made a new screen name on BBC just so that I could email a few gals (Hi Breigh! Hi Gabby!) and exchange blog info to keep in touch. I decided while I was there to (why not, they're going to boot me again anyways) call out a girl who was a complete MORON and pretty much tell her so. I had to document her response to me because it made all of us lol - "I hope your uterus rots and falls out slut"... Wow. Just wow. That is a gem!! People on the internet can be super funny. And as someone pointed out, she'll probably get her BFP before all of us, because that's the way the world works.

My temps aren't really reflecting O. It's making me really nervous. Although, we're covered as far as BD timing, so it doesn't really matter. And I *feel* like I O'd.. so.. it's just a waiting game. As usual. I wish my mom would have taught me more patience as a child. I have NONE.

Two more days until our massages.
Three more days until the Badfish concert.
Eight more days until I'll even have a CLUE whether I'm pregnant or not (I've been spotting lately around 10/11dpo).
Thirteen more days until I know for sure.

Wait, wait, wait.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio