The venue was nice, we got our own private little corner. The food was pretty good. The cake looked beautiful. And my family and besties were there. What more could a girl ask for?!
Here's some pictures:
"Welcome Parker" banner.
My sister made this beautiful diaper cake!
My Aunt did all the little decorations for the table, so cute.
Me and my Grandma.
Me with Parker's Grandmas.
Me and my best friends.
Daddy & Mommy!
So, we got a LOT of stuff. I mean a lot haha. Just a few more things we need to get:
changing pad & waterproof insert
waterproof boppy insert (got 1, need 1 more)
diaper genie refill,
hooded towels (got 1, need more)
And as far as the nursery:
1. Get collage frames. (Should be today!)
2. Print out art I made and order the last one. (Next week.)
3. Figure out how I want them to be hung and have Doug hang them.
4. String "Parker" banner onto ribbon and hang, possibly with mustache "ends".
5. Have Doug FINALLY touch up paint. (This weekend!)
6. Have Doug hang shelves, (the one I ordered should be here soon) and add items to them.
7. Buy curtain rod, hang curtains, hem as necessary.
8. Buy changing pad and waterproof inserts. (Amazon, next week.)
9. Have Doug hang "P is for Parker" print.
10. Get new outlets! They're old, dirty and hideous.
11. Have Doug hang closet shelf.
12. Stack diapers in closet, in changing table and under crib.
13. Finish adding velcro to boppy cover & diapers/wipes cases for diaper bag.
14. Pick outfit to hang on shelf with hooks.
15. Dust and vacuum!
He's almost here!