Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: About 33 lbs.
Maternity clothes? See above.
Stretch marks? Still none on belly and I'm still hoping really hard! 
Sleep: Very tired lately. 10 hours at night, and a nap during the day sometimes.

Best moment this week: Seein my bub today.
Miss Anything? Comfortable weather. Sleeping through the night.
Movement: He's a very active little boy! 

Food cravings: Iced tea and chocolate. And fruit and Ranch dressing. -- Yup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: A skunk did the other day. It was horrible! 
Labor Signs: Nope. But lots of Braxton Hicks. So hopefully my body is at least getting ready. -- Yup!!
Belly Button in or out? Out most of the time, depending on where he is and where he's pushing.

Wedding rings on or off? Eh, it's getting harder to wear it when it's really hot and I'm swollen. -- Same.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Hot and uncomfortable, but happy. -- Same.
Looking forward to: Feeling hiccups. My shower - only 6 5 4 3 weeks away! (So friggin exciting.) Finishing quilt. Finishing crochet blanket I started for him. Seeing him again on Friday. Seeing him again on Monday! Finding out what doc says about his size a week from today. Our classes. The 4D ultrasound. 




2 comments:

Megan said...

Enjoy it! Once I hit 30 weeks everything seemed to start dragging at a snail's pace.

Jen said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I just came across your blog from Megan's blog. I, too, live near Buffalo, NY. I can't wait to follow the rest of your story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio