Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

26 weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks <3
Total weight gain/loss: 29.5 lbs officially.
Maternity clothes? See above.
Stretch marks? Really hoping maybe I'll get suuuper lucky and not get them on my belly. Hm.
Sleep: I've learned that if I don't eat a huge dinner, I can get pretty comfortable and get to sleep pretty quickly. I've also been pretty tired during the day. Even took a nap the other day! May be the heat, or may be that I'm slightly anemic. 

Best moment this week: Passing my GTT! 
Miss Anything? I'm just so sick of this friggin heat. 
Movement: Oh yes. Even felt a little foot the other day! 

Food cravings: Iced tea and chocolate. And fruit and Ranch dressing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 
Labor Signs: Nope. But lots of Braxton Hicks. So hopefully my body is at least getting ready.
Belly Button in or out? Out most of the time. 

Wedding rings on or off? Eh, it's getting harder to wear it when it's really hot and I'm swollen.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Hot and uncomfortable, but happy.
Looking forward to: Feeling hiccups. My shower - only 6 5 4 weeks away! Finishing quilt. Finishing crochet blanket I started for him. Seeing him again on Friday. Seeing him again on Monday!



I passed my Glucose Tolerance Test - by ONE point. Has to be under 140, mine was 139. Phew! Did find out that I'm slightly anemic though, so I'm taking an additional iron supplement. 


Saw doc on Monday. He ordered an u/s to "size" Parker, as there is some concern that he is very large. People are placing bets as to how big he will be at this ultrasound:


Doug - 3 lbs
Grandma - 3.1 lbs
Erin - 3.3 lbs
Mommy - 3.5 lbs
Kerry - 4.2 lbs

(UPDATE: Parker was 3lbs, so Daddy wins!)

We'll see! I'm also hoping that the previa has moved even further away. It was 2.7cm the last we checked, which was almost 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping at LEAST 3 cm away now. 

Things are getting close!

13 days 'til breastfeeding class
18 days 'til childbirth class
23 days 'til we meet the pediatrician
25 days 'til our 3D/4D ultrasound
26 days 'til my shower!!! 

And then I will be 31 weeks pregnant. Holy cow. It's starting to get real, folks.



1 comments:

Maria said...

:( sorry you're suffering in the heat! Hopefully you get a chance to cool off now and then. Yay for passing the glucose test!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio