Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick post!

I *think* I'm 14dpo today. Let's check in on my to-do list, shall we?

1. Take Matilda to a park. We took BOTH dogs to the park! They had a blast!
2. Get a new library book out (non-TTC related) and read it. (Did not happen.)
3. Do Yoga 6 times. (Did not happen.)
4. Sit down and read books with Mason. (Did not happen.)
5. Start (and make real progress on) a sewing project. I made Mason some Green Hornet shorts! He loves them. :) I'm really proud of myself.
6. Plan a roadtrip. (We made preliminary plans on this one. Thousand Islands!)
7. Take video & pics of new house to post on blog. (Did not happen.)
8. Take a picture everyday for my photoblog. Did pretty well on this one. I'll have to look and see how many days I really took a photo.
9. Work with Reese on his leash, without Matilda. Apparently my dogs like to surprise me, because I took them BOTH on a walk the other day and they did great!!
10. Take Reese to the vet for shots & a check-up. His appointment is Tuesday, but we may have to reschedule.
11. Get 3 good pics of Doug & I. Done! We went to a luau and they had a photo booth! So fun. :)
12. Do something sweet for Doug. Done!
13. Organize desk and bathroom closet. (Did not happen.)
14. Make and wear my luau jumper!! This one may not work :( The jumper's not going so well. At all. (Did not happen.)
8/14 isn't too bad. I'm still working on some of them. :) This was fun, although I got a little anxious at times. It did keep me distracted.

No spotting and only cramping for about 30 seconds yesterday. I'm trying to remain realistic, but the optimism always tries to creep in. I'm sure I will know by later today, if not tomorrow, and I will test tomorrow or Wednesday if no spotting or cramping. Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers. I don't want a cycle #14!

<3 <3 <3



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio