Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

23 weeks!!

How far along? 23 weeks <3
Total weight gain/loss: Looks like 24 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I need to get out and get some comfy shorts - I've been wearing Doug's boxers around the house. And some more tanks/shirts - my non-maternity stuff is getting too short already.  
Stretch marks? Yes on my boobs, and I am so so so dreading them on my belly :(
Sleep: No problem falling asleep. Problems getting out of bed in the morning lol.

Best moment this week: Working on P's quilt! I am so so proud of myself. 
Miss Anything? Not really. 
Movement: Yep! It's amazing. Grandma got to feel him (first person besides me), which was really cool and exciting, and I've been able to SEE him move now a lot of the time, which is super cool and creepy at the same time lol! 

Food cravings:  Still fruit and salads with Ranch dressing. And chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Pretty flat. So ugly - brown and yellow. Ick.

Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. But no tolerance - people annoy me ten times worse now that I'm pregnant than they did before.

Looking forward to: 3D ultrasound. Feeling hiccups. My shower - only 7 weeks away! Doug coming home in 4 days. Spending the day with him on Monday. Getting our new couch. Concerts next week! Getting the changing table in (Tues/Wed) and set up. Finishing up projects this weekend (our room, the kitchen, the dresser, the table, painting). Finishing quilt. VIABILITY in 5 days!! <3






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio