Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

30 weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: About 35 lbs.
Stretch marks? Are out of control on my butt and thighs :(
Sleep: Been sick, so it's been hard!
Best moment this week: The 4D ultrasound today!!
Miss Anything? SO sick of summer. And this pain in my shoulder is debilitating.
Movement: He's super active and I love it.
Food cravings: Water and chocolate.
Labor Signs: Nope. And braxton hicks have ended, which is weird.
Belly Button in or out? Out most of the time.
Wedding rings on or off? Officially can't wear it anymore :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Hot and uncomfortable, but happy. -- Same.
Looking forward to: Feeling hiccups. My shower - TOMORROW! (So friggin exciting.) Finishing crochet blanket I started for him. Our classes. (Super informative!) The 4D ultrasound. (Was awesome!)





My chubby bunny is 4lbs 6oz. That's INSANE to me! So crazy. I can't wait to see him. Oh! And he has ROLLS - she showed them to us! And HAIR!! So so neat.


1 comments:

happilyhomespun said...

Oh my gosh, I can completely relate to the butt and thigh stretch marks. Its ridiculous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio