Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

More nursery stuff.

I've become obsessed with nursery ideas. My favorite decal for above the crib (which I first posted about here) is a go for sure. I've found a couple other cute variations of it as well.









I'm thinking an owl or little birdie theme. I've found some adorable wall decals.

For a boy (but it also comes in pink):



For a girl:




Here's an adorable girl owl room:



And some really cute birdie art:




The room that will be our nursery is already a gorgeous shade of (my favorite color) green! So that's perfect. And I found an awesome 4-in-1 crib, changing table and clothing organizer at Walmart, for only $250. What a steal! And it's my favorite wood color - Espresso!
 Thank you SO MUCH to my friend Erin for introducing me to http://www.dalidecals.com/ and the other gals on BBC for introducing me to http://www.etsy.com/. Both amazing websites that I know I'll be purchasing a lot from!

Can't wait to REALLY start planning a nursery! TGIF, looking forward to the weekend! It's O time, baby! <3


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio