Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

LOL

Had to pay homage to a site someone introduced me to. It's toooo funny.

http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/ (999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility).

Couple of hilarious "reasons":

No awkward sex talk to your future children! Explaining the birds and the bees to our children will be fun! “Little Tommy, when a mommy and a daddy love each other they drive to a fertility clinic and 4 years later, you are conceived with a lot of love and a little test tube.”

You get to cry about infertility in random places. Why go to a boring old grocery store if you’re just going to shop? Yawn. Boring. Having a emotional breakdown in the tampon aisle, now that’s interesting!

Trying for a baby is FUN! And by fun we mean - having routine timed intercourse for months on end, and then elevating my legs to help his boys swim upstream; sticking a pink thermometer in my mouth each morning and then logging my basal temperature; examining the toilet paper obsessively; going for acupuncture and sticking needles between my eyes and in my belly while an acupuncturist named Young Mee Kim tells me to relax. Just ask my partner about when he had to provide a sperm analysis test and then openly chat about it with a strange doctor; and it was also a blast during my HSG fertility test (that day - FIVE people saw my vagina); and talking to NUMEROUS people about our sex life. I would also say it was good times during all those transvaginal ultrasounds. Oh yes, trying for a baby is FUN!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio