Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Update!


Well, Thursday's ultrasound went well! It showed 4 potential follies - (left) 12.1, 12.9; (right) 13.4 and 13.6. This was CD10, so they still had a ways to go. The nurse wanted me to come back in on Saturday (CD12) to see the progress.

I also found out some great news at my Thursday appointment. When I get my BFP, I will come into the office for bloodwork, also known as a Beta to find out my HcG level. I will then come in shortly after for another Beta to make sure the level is rising as it should. About a week later I will get my first u/s - which will be about 5 weeks pregnant!! And then I get ANOTHER u/s at 7 weeks! They will then pass me off to my obgyn. I feel VERY blessed to be with a practice where I get TWO u/s before some women even get their first! How lucky! :)

Thursday night, Maria, Cameron, Doug & I double dated at Shogun. So fun, and the food was really good.



Friday I had the day off work and was basically just a good little housewife. I cleaned, I did laundry, I ran errands, I grocery shopped, and I had dinner (pretty much) on the table when my hubby and stepson got home.

Saturday's ultrasound showed that two of them kept growing - (right) 16.5 and 18. So it looks like I'm going to "pop" out two eggies! Very shortly! Negative OPKs so far (CD13 and CD14, SMU), so I'm thinking I'll ovulate on CD16 (positive OPK on CD15) like I usually do. Kind of a bummer that the Femara didn't make me O any earlier. Oh well. Doug's been calling my two eggies "the twins" and joking that he already fertilized them both (even though they haven't even "popped" yet, lol)... let's hope he's right and at least one of them does get fertilized!!

I also got my car washed and ran some more errands. Then I had a fun night with Cam & Jason watching Overboard and But I'm a Cheerleader!




Sunday, Doug and I took Mason to Quaker Steak & Lube - and we won't go back again. It took FOREVER and the food wasn't that great. I did think this was funny though:



[How HOT does hot sauce have to be for you to have to sign a release form?! Wow!!]


Doug and I also went ahead broke down and bought Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. Up until now we've only bought video games that are 1 player (Red Dead Redemption and Fallout: New Vegas).. so this is the first game we've gotten that we can play TOGETHER! Yay! :)




Nothing too exciting this week. I'll be ovulating and we'll be BDing like crazy, hoping to catch at least ONE of the "twins"!! :) I'll update when I can.


P.S. Congrats Meg on your BFP!!! A Happy & Healthy 9 months to you and your DH!! <3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio