Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day fun!

Well, today's the big day. No, not St. Patrick's Day ;) ...the big CD10 u/s to see how many follies I've grown. I can't wait. I'm so nervous yet excited. It's like Christmas, except, there is the chance that you'll get coal. And you just have to wait and see if the higher ups think you were good or not.

But, yes yes, it is St. Patty's Day. And we're celebrating here in my office the best way we know how - with food and goofy costumes!!

St. Patrick's Day Rice Krispie Treats!
[Click here for recipe.]
[5 squeezes yellow food coloring + 2 squeezes green = lime green treats!]


[Gluten free] St. Patty's Day cupcakes! [Made by my Mom.]


Amanda & I :)

Amanda & Sarah - My favorite gals :)


Some co-workers and my mom :)



Also - ~*Happy 3rd Birthday, Nevaeh*~!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio