Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ramblings.

I am even more thankful now that Dr. Wonderful didn't put me on Clomid. If the side effects of the Femara, which I am on, are less than Clomid - than the hot flashes on Clomid must be AWFUL! They're not too bad, but they are definitely noticeable and uncomfortable at times.

This weekend was an... interesting... one, as I say often about my weekends. Saturday we had a nice breakfast at Spilios Greek Restaurant. That night we went out with Doug's friends, and Sunday we went to his mom's house so that Mason could play with his cousin Lexi. Doug made 2 important decisions, and I am so excited about both :D.

Stupid time change. This is my early week at work so I am EXHAUSTED. I got up late today, didn't shower and therefore feel totally discombobulated. Rick Martin died yesterday, about 5 minutes from my house. I believe the Sabres won yesterday for him. RIP Rico!

So today is CD7 and therefore my last dose of Femara. Only 3 more days until my ultrasound to check on our follies. I. Can't. Wait. I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time. Which reminds me, I need to call to check on my CD2 bloodwork. Hopefully they have that back, and hopefully all the levels were normal.

Tonight will be a boring lazy evening (my favorite), unfortunately it will be without my honey. He's still on the night shift for 2 more weeks. So I'll be doing my nails and watching Glee.

I'll leave you today with a picture of Doug and Mason in their "tent" at Nana's house. <3


What is this lump? 


What could it be?? 



Ohh.. It's Mason and Daddy! :D



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio