Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

PSA on gratitude and CONSIDERATION.

When you open your mouth to bitch about something (especially something you chose), stop and think - there may be someone out there that would give anything to be in your shoes.

For example: If I was in the company of a man with no legs, I would not be bitching about how sore my legs were from running in a marathan that I chose to be a part of.

Or, another example: If I chose to get knocked up (or tricked my boyfriend into knocking me up - ya know, whichever), I would not bitch about how much it "sucks" to get up at night with my newborn, and how it's so horrible that I haven't been out of the house in weeks. Especially in the presence of someone that's trying desperately to get pregnant.

It makes you look like visible as an ungrateful bitch.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio