Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I skipped 13 weeks. :(

How far along? 14 weeks. <3
Total weight gain/loss: About 5-6 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Still rocking 1 pair of my normal jeans, because they're stretchy and low-rise. Not for long though, they get uncomfy when I'm sitting, especially if I eat. -- Yup! I did get a pair of maternity pants and another maternity top - so comfy.
Stretch marks? Not yet! (Fingers crossed)
Sleep: Some nights I don't wake up at all, some nights I wake up 3-4 times to pee.
Best moment this week: Feeling little movements!

Miss Anything? Nope! I feel great!
Movement: Yes! Little tiny ones, only on the left side.
Food cravings: Not really - I love everything haha!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eh, not really.
Have you started to show yet: Ohhhh yes lol.
Gender prediction: Doug and I are both thinking boy. A few people are guessing girl though :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's still "in", but it seems to be sloooowly getting less "deep" lol. -- Same.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound on Saturday and gender reveal party on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been more excited in my LIFE. <3



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio