Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

15 weeks!!

How far along? 15 weeks. <3
Total weight gain/loss: Almost 10 lbs!

Maternity clothes? Yes! Most regular tops are snug, although since I've always liked long stuff, they're still working (especially tank tops). But I had to buy a pair of maternity jeans - love them! Very comfy. And ANOTHER bra. I'm up one size and TWO cups. Holy cow. 
Stretch marks? Some on my boobs. Boo. :(
Sleep: Eh.. it's hit or miss, depending on how loud the upstairs neighbors are and how much Doug is snoring! Getting up to pee usually too.
Best moment this week: Finding out our little babe is a BOY! 

Miss Anything? Nope! I feel great!!!
Movement: Yes! Little tiny ones, only on the left side. Can't wait 'til they're stronger and more frequent! 
Food cravings: Ice cream, although it's been giving me a headache.. and anything anyone else has lol. I'm hungry all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eh, not really. 
Have you started to show yet: Ohhhh yes lol. TWO strangers have now asked when I was due! 
Gender prediction: He's all boy!  
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's still "in", but it seems to be sloooowly getting less "deep" lol. -- Same! 
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (May 29th), feeling more movements, showing even more!! 


Daddy's goofy! Pointin to the belly lol.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio