Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

16 weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks. <3
Total weight gain/loss: About 10 lbs!

Maternity clothes? Still loving my maternity jeans. Most tops fit, although some are getting a little snug!
Stretch marks? Some on my boobs. Boo. They seem to come and go though! Weird.
Sleep: Great when I take a Tylenol PM. Eh when I don't.

Best moment this week: Strangers asking my due date! I must look pregnant!
Miss Anything? Nope! I feel great!!!
Movement: Yes!! I had some AWESOME movement on Friday, May 18th. It was the coolest feeling.Food cravings: I'm still LOVING fruit.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I can even eat scrambled eggs again! But not tomatoes.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.

Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's not going to be very IN much longer!

Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (May 29th), feeling more movements, showing even more!! --Same!



All kinds of STUFF in this pic - it's Parker's stuff! Because we're painting his room :)


2 comments:

Maria said...

I like how your poster board said that Parker can hear you sneeze. Mac used to jump whenever I would sneeze. I used to feel so bad, like I was scaring him. I found myself trying to hold it in at times! LOL

Kelly Jean said...

That's too funny. Everyone that has ever heard me sneeze knows that I feel bad for Parker when I do. I have the BIGGEST loudest sneezes. More than one person has joked that I'll sneeze and give birth at the same time lol. And Doug said that most likely me sneezing was Parker's first sound :( Poor kid! lol.. I haven't felt him jump yet, but I do apologize to him sometimes when I sneeze lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio