Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Parker's first "time" at the zoo!

It was a HOT day.. got to break out the flip flops - my feet aren't thrilled today, the day after lol. And a lot of the animals weren't out - it was just toooo hot. But I got a lot of good pics of the ones that were!

The polar bears are ALWAYS a fav of mine.


Giraffe butts!

Peacock!

Hyena!

Antelope!

Zebras!

Doug's favorite (not) - python!

My favorite (not) - tarantula! Blech!!

Alligator - I thought he looked so cute!

A serval - apparently you can have them as pets! SO cute.

I *think* this was a snow leopard. Pretty!




Kittehs!

 

Tiger!



Monkeys!

Lemur! Pretty tail.

Baby gorilla!



Not so baby gorilla! lol

And last but not least, Mr. Elephant!



And Parker was a good boy, so he got TWO rattles! (I couldn't pick one, so he got both. <3)


It was a fun day! I can't wait to take him to the zoo for real!!!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio