Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deleted.

I deleted my previous post because I don't feel like listening to a bunch of strangers bitch about it. It was (and still is) my opinion, and I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. No one asks you to read my blog.

All I know is, once I get my miracle baby, I will treasure him or her forever. And if I am never able to have a second child, I will still feel blessed. Which is obviously more than I can say for some people.

Ungrateful - showing no gratitude. Thankless. Not feeling or exhibiting gratitude, thanks or appreciation.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio