Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blah.

Just bummed and depressed. I want to post but I don't have the energy to do much of anything.

I saw an infertility therapist last night (a counselor who specializes in infertility). She recommended I live in "now", as opposed to "what might be...". It's going to be a big change. I don't know if I'm ready for it. I like thinking of baby names. I like searching on Etsy for cute baby items, and adding items to my registry on Amazon. I like planning the nursery, and how I'll tell Doug and my family the great news. I understand what she means, and I completely understand why it's more healthy to live in "now". But, "now" is so depressing. "Now" I'm not pregnant and sad. I like to live in "what might be..." because I imagine myself happier then.

So, what makes me happy right now is to post about my ideas for the future. I'd like to try and take a break from all things baby related, but I did that yesterday, so I think I deserve some happiness today.

These are some items that I love, boy or girl:
I love this 4-in-1 crib/changing table/dresser combo from Walmart ($249). 


Also love this 4-in-1 crib/mattress combo from Walmart for $159.





I already have the adorable owl salt & pepper shakers (Ebay), that will most likely sit on the dresser.

The adorable stuffed owl is an item from Etsy that is sold, but I'm hoping she will make a similar piece at some point. :)

The owl artwork is also from Etsy, and I think it's just adorable.

Doug said he would build something similar to these shelves for me. :)


I love this Etsy piece. I figure a pink heart for a girl, a green or blue heart for a boy. :)


I'm LOVING these owl books - I figure one or two can stand on the dresser, an especially cute one's cover can be framed, or they can just be for reading pleasure. They're just too cute! ( I have 11 owl books on my registry, lol, I just picked a few to share here.)



Adorable picture frames:


("Granny's Are Great" brag book & photo album)






Here are some items I'm loving for a boy:


(Only the waste basket in this pic ^.)




(4 piece crib bedding set ^.)


Some items I'm loving for a girl:


(4 piece crib bedding set ^.)



I may not be pregnant this month, I may not get pregnant next month. But it will happen. I just need to keep believing.

P.S. Just found this on Etsy -- I really hope we have a little one that gets to wear it. How true it will be!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio