1. Have each teacher sign "Oh, the Places You'll Go" from pre-K to Senior year, and give it to Parker for his graduation.
2. Fill his room with balloons on his birthday.
3. DIY baby book - monthly milestones.
4. Take a picture of him on his last day of school, holding his picture from the first day of school.
5. Document what he wants to be on he first day of school.
6. Welcome to summer banner on the last day of school.
7. For each birthday:
Also very important for organization/saving memories:
Life Story Binder
School Paperwork Storage
Precious Picture Packets
Saving kid's art without the clutter
Picnics & Perspective.
3 months ago