Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

20 weeks!!

How far along? 20 weeks!!!!!! <3
Total weight gain/loss: Official weigh-in at doctor's - 15lbs (12 days ago). I think it's closer to 18-19 lbs now. 

Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Some on my boobs. Boo. They seem to come and go though! Weird. -- Same.
Sleep: I'm EXHAUSTED as I type this. Usually not too bad though. 

Best moment this week: HALFWAY! 5 months. 4 weeks 'til viability. I can't believe I'm half done! It's really crazy.
Miss Anything? No, not really.  
Movement: Felt a LOT at 19w6d and 20w - like more than every before. But not a lot since then, which I guess is normal. Especially with the previa. But I do feel kicks sometimes and it makes me smile every time. :)

Food cravings: Fruit and salads with Ranch dressing. --Same.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's flat, brown, gross and ugly lol. 

Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house. It's snug though on hot days. --Same.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Extremely happy with my life right now. :)

Looking forward to: August - SO much excitement. Breastfeeding class, birthing class, hospital tour, maternity photo shoot, 3D/4D ultrasound, baby shower, and possibly our Babymoon! Also, finishing the nursery. <3



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio