Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 weeks <3
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs officially at the doctor's office yesterday.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Some of my regular tank tops are starting to be too short. 
Stretch marks? Gorgeous ones.
Sleep: Yes please.

Best moment this week: Finding out I get another 3D ultrasound. I miss that little face! 
Miss Anything? Lack of back pain. 
Movement: Oh yes. All over the place. I found out that he's transverse yesterday, which he has been pretty much the whole time, but now I can really picture what's moving when I feel movement. <3

Food cravings: I've been SO bad and eating wheat lately. I need to stop.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Ugly. Still flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I'm sick of work, dumb people, I have no patience or tolerance and I'm crabby and emotional.

Looking forward to: Next 3D ultrasound. Buying more stuff for the nursery this weekend. Feeling hiccups. My shower - only 8 weeks away! Buying invitations this weekend.






I found out at yesterday's ultrasound that the previa is only marginal - about 1.5-2cm from the cervix. So, it hasn't gotten worse which is good. Still anterior. And the doctor is thinking it's eccentric, which he's not happy about. This means that instead of the umbilical cord attaching to the center of the placenta, it's off to one side. That's why he's sending me for a 3D ultrasound to check it out. If this is the case, we will just monitor more closely - yes, even more closely than we already are. The complications could be Parker not getting enough nutrients towards to end, plus the doctor has to be cautious when he's delivering the placenta.

My ultrasound is scheduled for 7/10, so we'll see how it goes. SO looking forward to seeing P's little face again.. I miss it! It's been 1 month and 1 day since I saw him. (My doc's u/s machine SUCKS.) So, that's a blessing out of a potentially annoying new problem.

I'm not too worried. I trust my doctor and know that if P's in trouble, doc will deliver and/or do whatever he needs to do to take care of my baby. That said, I would like just ONE appointment where I don't find out anything new is wrong!

On a happier note, Parker's sock monkey came in the mail! So cute.



His rocker should be here Monday, his crib skirt SHOULD be getting sent out any day now (wth!!), and I will order his changing table on Saturday, as well as the shelves for his room. All the details are coming together!! <3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio