Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

IVF update and blog challenge days 9 & 10...

Estrogen was down to 5600 on Sunday, so doc was happy it went down and said it was dropping rather fast and he didn't want to wait another day. We triggered Sunday night at 8:30pm, and I got the call today with my instructions. We have to be at the clinic at 7:45am tomorrow morning!!

My mommy will be at my place at 7, and Doug will meet us (he has to go into work for a bit beforehand) at the clinic at 7:45.
Doc said we might only get 8 or 9 eggs.. I was kinda surprised. Then he said, "Well, we may get 20, I just wanted to prepare you." I had TONS of follicles, but coasting for a few days has caused a lot of the smaller ones to drop back. So, we will get less eggs than we would have, but it decreases the chances of OHSS and that's what he was wanting. He said I might get mild OHSS, but he's not very concerned about it.

I will update as soon as I can with how many eggies we got!!!!!

Day 9 - List 5 things you want to do before you die.

1. Have a baby.
2. Get married.
3. Go somewhere tropical that I need a passport for!
4. Own a horse.
5. Write a book.

Day 10 - What is your favorite book?

Just one?! That's really mean. I refuse. I can narrow it down to two, but not one.

1. The Secret History.
2. Set This House In Order.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio