Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

IVF update and blog challenge days 13, 14 & 15...

Tomorrow is the big day! I cooked and baked today and it kept me busy (and full!). We are so excited for tomorrow. I can't believe today may very well be the last day that I'm not PREGNANT! We couldn't be happier.

This is what our little babies looked like yesterday (not our actual embryos):



Day 13 - List 5 guilty pleasures.

1. Wheat (I'm gluten free).
2. Dessert.
3. Dance Moms.
4. Window-shopping on Etsy.
5. Pinterest.

Day 14 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play.

I don't have an iPod, but these are the songs on our IVF playlist that we will listen to after transfer tomorrow:

1. The Dirty Heads - Believe
2. Eric Clapton - Layla
3. Sublime - Boss DJ
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Did I Let You Know
5. Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
6. Sublime - Badfish

Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.


I look so awkward lol, but I love this outfit with skinny jeans and cute winter boots :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio