Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Late 12 week post!

How far along? 12 weeks. <3
Total weight gain/loss: At my first appointment with the OBGYN I was 115, at my latest one I was 118, so I guess 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Still rocking 1 pair of my normal jeans, because they're stretchy and low-rise. Not for long though, they get uncomfy when I'm sitting, especially if I eat.

Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Weaned off of anything for sleep, can now fall asleep on my own :) Some nights I don't wake up at all, some nights I wake up 3-4 times to pee.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby at my appt yesterday and FINALLY hearing the heartbeat! <3 Best. Sound. Ever.
Miss Anything? Nope! I feel so lucky that I feel so great.
Movement: Nope, but I CAN'T WAIT!
Food cravings: Not really, but I can definitely eat a lot more without feeling full now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm able to do bacon now - as long as it's bacon bits (like on a loaded mashed potato), and lettuce, but not tomatoes yet.
Have you started to show yet: Nurse said, "Well, you're sure blossoming!" lol and I'm getting the "Are you sure it's not twins?" comments after posting a bump pic on FB. So.. I guess so lol.
Gender prediction: Doug and I are both thinking boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's still "in", but it seems to be sloooowly getting less "deep" lol.

Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our NT scan tomorrow! Finding out the gender! Feeling baby move!



2 comments:

Erin+Josh said...

lol at blossoming! Don't you mean your belly button is getting MORE shallow?? hehe

Kelly Jean said...

LOL baby brain! Edited! Thanks haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio