Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Getting close...

So, I start Lupron on Monday. My last day of birth control will be 1/20, and I will have my baseline ultrasound on 1/24, and hopefully start stims on 1/27. It's ALL happening. So crazy. I had my meds teach the other day and it was overwhelming, to say that least. And I've already done all this! Not to mention, researched it recently and knew exactly what I was in for. I can't imagine if Doug would have been there. This was 2 days ago and I still haven't had a chance to sit down and show him allllll the drugs and which ones need to be refridgerated and which ones go with what needles and when to increase the dosages and whatnot. Not that he needs to know, really. But it would make me feel like he's more involved.

It feels like just yesterday that I got the call about the grant and was asked to schedule an IVF consult. That was 3 months ago. Yet now, as it gets closer, I'm getting more and more anxious, and time is going slower and slower. I want to have a bunch of supplies at the house for projects, because I don't know HOW I'm going to get through the first few days after transfer on bed rest, let alone the entire 2ww! UGH! I also need to sit down with Doug and discuss with him if/when we are going to POAS before beta.. I'd kind of rather find out WITH him than tell him. I want to share that moment with him, good or bad.

I'm working on a playspace for Mason. Which will eventually soon become the computer room, which will be turned into the nursery. I'm really leaning towards a gray/pink room instead of pink/white for Avery. Some of the pictures I've seen lately have just been beautiful, and it looks so classy and modern.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

This would also solve Doug's biggest fear - a big, pink, Pepto-bismol room LOL.

I haven't seen any examples even CLOSE to what I want in Parker's room - baby boys rooms are ALL THE SAME and so boring. His tan/bright blue giraffe inspired room would be fab.

I started working on my registry again. Amazon is such a BRILLIANT place to register with. You can add items from ANYWHERE - Target, Babies-R-Us, Etsy - you name it. As long as it has a website, you can add it. I have a neat little "add to registry" button on my toolbar, and it's as easy as 1-2-3. At this point there's not a lot of necessity items - breast pumps, strollers, car seats, highchairs, etc. It's mostly "fun" stuff - clothes, crib bedding, books, decorations, etc. There are some practical items, and some items for both, and there are exactly the same number of items for a girl as there are for a boy. :D

I bought a bella band and a maternity shirt that I can wear now. It's just a white, long-sleeved long tee. Comfy and cute. The bella band I can definitely wear now too, considering I'm seriously so fat/bloated that my pants don't button comfortably. And that is NOT going to get any better ANY time soon.

Two days 'til Lupron! My countdowns are going to get shorter and shorter, and then one LONGGGG one (the 2ww). I can't believe that by March 1st I could be officially BFP pregnant. I've never wanted anything so much in my life.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio