Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday.

Yesterday was Mason's birthday party. It was a lot of fun! (Most) kids were well behaved and I definitely learned to let go a little of my OCD - the place was a MESS! And I let it go and just enjoyed the party. A big step for me! In fact, the place still is a mess, as I sit here at 8:45am on Sunday morning. Go me.

I'm emotional today. I don't know why. Sometimes random things trigger it. I think today it was a combination of a blog I stumbled upon (my friend Mandy posted a link to a great article from this blog on her Facebook) and the adorable tots at our birthday party yesterday. I just want this so badly and I don't understand how sperm and egg could get together every month for a year and not make a baby. I just don't. It's not fair. God, if I had a dollar for every time I said/thought that. I'd have enough for IVF.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio