Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

7 weeks!!

This post comes a little late, but a lot has gone on!

At 6w4d, I started bleeding. Not spotting, bright red gushing. It was petrifying. I was home alone with Mason and I truly thought it was all over. I called the doctor and they said to put my feet up for the rest of the night and come in the next morning, so I did. The 6w5d ultrasound showed our beautiful little bean, heart beating away, doing just fine. Measuring one day ahead with a heartbeat of 137 bmp. Little stinker. I guess it was a subchorionic bleed which my RE says occurs in 20% of pregnancies, so it's fairly common and harmless to the baby. It will eventually go away. The bleeding may occur again, it may not. But at least if it does, I will know what it is and not freak out!


How far along? 7 weeks. <3
Total weight gain/loss: None yet.

Maternity clothes? No, but possibly soon. None of my jeans or bras fit anymore :(
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Most nights still need a Tylenol PM. Not getting up to pee as much though, if at all.
Best moment this week: Seeing that our baby was okay despite the bleeding. It was a scary 14 hours...
Miss Anything? Not feeling nauseous 24/7 lol. But it means a healthy pregnancy AND I haven't puked, so I'll deal.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: Fruit (especially apples), veggies (especially green beans) and cheese!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs, hashbrowns, tomatoes, beef, bacon, lettuce.
Have you started to show yet: A little bit, yes.
Gender prediction: I'm undecided! Some days I think boy very strongly, but then the thought that it may be a little girl creeps in, so who knows!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Same.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on whenever I leave the house.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Nauseous, but happy.
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio