Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday fun-day.

It was an okay weekend. Back to the grind.

It would be one thing if each month I felt nothing, and no hopes were gotten up. But alas, each month around the same "crucial" time, I start getting cramps and get excited that something wonderful might be happening. But the month always ends the same. It's such a tease.

I can't stop thinking about the possibility (and likely probability) of getting the HSG test done. I'm in a panic. Luckily we think Doug can get off work without a problem and come with me. If it weren't for this, I would probably chicken out and cancel the test.

Exactly 1 more week of waiting.

I wanna say congrats to my friend, Ash from BBC! It looks like she just got her BFP! <3 <3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio