Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How far along? 37 weeks! (OMG!)
Total weight gain/loss: 45lbs (oh yes, that's right...I used to joke about how I'd gain 50 lbs when preg but neeeever thought I really would.)
Sleep: I'm used to getting up every hour now, and the numb/tingly hands, so it's not really a big deal. Have been getting a lot of cramping while in bed the last 2 nights though.
Best moment this week: @35 weeks it was FINALLY feeling HICCUPS!!!!!!!! @36 weeks it was finding out Parker is 7lbs 12oz (gasp!)!! And this week it was finding out I'm 2cm dilated! Got a "mini" membrane sweep, but it's been 48 hours and nothing's come from it. Boo. 
Miss Anything? Having feeling in my fingers! -- Yeah, that still. Also, heartburn has been here with a vengeance lately - that blows. Sleeping through the night would be nice. And I'm just generally bored/lonely - I miss working! I won't be bored/lonely for long though ;)
Movement: He's a very active little man.
Food cravings: I have been insatiably hungry and thirsty lately. Makes sense with an 8lb-er in there! He's taking everything from me! 
Labor Signs: Lots of cramping and braxton hicks after walking/sex, etc. 2cm dilated. No "gross" aka "fun" stuff yet though lol.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but super anxious. I wanna meet my boy!! 
Looking forward to: Feeling hiccups. - I'm starting to think I'm not going to :( YAYYYY finally felt hiccups on my BIRTHDAY! Best present ever. Felt them again a few days later at like 4:30am, and then last night at 12:30am. MEETING OUR BABY BOY! -- I have honestly NEVER been more excited about anything in my entire LIFE. So soon, yet so far away!!!!!!!! I'm thinking doc will induce at 39 weeks if he's not here yet.. he will be almost 9lbs by then! So yeah, that sounds good to me lol. Plus for some reason 10/23/12 has a nice ring to it for a birthday! I'm still SOMEHOW hoping that he comes tomorrow - 10/11/12! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio