Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

34 weeks!

How far along? 34 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: 38lbs.
Stretch marks? :(
Sleep: The worst. I get up every hour to pee, can barely roll over, have numb/tingly hands. Ick.
Best moment this week: Finding out that he's head down and face down. Good boy! 
Miss Anything? Having feeling in my fingers! 4-6 of them are numb/tingly 24/7. It's miserable! 
Movement: Oh yes. Sometimes TOO much! 
Food cravings: Thirsty as all get out. Craving GLUTEN. Bad mommy.
Labor Signs: Just some cramping after certain activities. But nothing too exciting.
Belly Button in or out? Out all the time. Can even see it through my shirt.
Wedding rings on or off? I have a fake one now! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depressed, to be honest. The numb/tingly hands are truly driving me insane. :(
Looking forward to: Feeling hiccups. - I'm starting to think I'm not going to :( MEETING OUR BABY BOY! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio