Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random post!!

I've come across a few cute things I want and I thought I'd post here as a way to motivate myself to actually make/buy them!!

First, I am totally in love with these owl (shocker!) address labels:



Only $7.50 for 28 of them!


I also looove this adorable personalized door mat:


 (Walmart, $16.00)

Of course I love it in the green, but it also comes in red, blue and gray.


And lastly (for now), I really want to attempt to make this Spring wreath:




I stole the idea from this blog, who stole the idea from this blog. Hopefully I'll be able to create something similar!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio